Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, February 17, 2012

True Treasures... Chimbote Sur

I wish that I was articulate and eloquent in my writing.
I am not.

But I can tell you what a privilege it is for me to be 
associated with young men and women of this caliber.
These missionaries are 
True Treasures.

They live in the world but not of the world.
They know the difference between instant pleasure and Pure Happiness.
They know what awaits them if they put off the natural man
and become a follower of Jesus Christ.

They know that virtue is far more precious than rubies and pearls.
They know that saving themselves for marriage
is what will bring them safety, peace and lasting happiness.


They understand that keeping their covenants and the commandments is a 
privilege and a blessing
and will keep the spirit with them
to guide, protect and bless them all the days of their lives.

Nothing can compare to living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Each one of us has the opportunity to choose 
for ourselves what we will do with our lives.
But if we will follow the Savior
we will reap blessings and rewards
that will last eternally.

I LOVE THIS MISSION!