Look who is moving into the office...
He will be taking Elder Davila's place as the Secretary of Records.
He is the only Peruvian in the office right now.
He is from Chiclayo, not too far away,
but right where he is supposed to be... With US!
In the office right now we have
a Chileno, a Columbian, an Ecuadorian, a Virginian, and 2 from Utah.
Yay, now a true Peruano.
Here are a few fun questions we made him answer...
1. What three words describe you the best? Reserved, Fun, Athletic
2. What vivid memory do you have of skipping school? I left school and came back to my house and the Sister Missionaries came over and scolded me for doing so.
3. Why were you given your name? I was named after a Brazilian soccer player
4. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? Cat... my friends tricked me and I liked it!
5. What smell reminds you of home? the smell of material, my mom was a seamstress.
A big welcome to our new office elder, Elder Castillo
and we want you all to know that
Elder Davila is heading out as a Zone Leader.
Congratulations Elder Davila...
and thank you, thank you
for all that you have done for us in the office!
We Love You!