Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Actor in Esperanza


Arghhhhh...
Stop the wheels, I cannot keep up.
We are already in our next session 
of interviews.

We had the Esperanza Zone in today.
I was working quickly in between speaking, refreshments, teaching, games
interviews and lunch 
to finish the newsletter, get the birthday cards out for August
and write all new talks for Stake Conference, Multi Zone Conferences,
Adult sessions, training, etc.....

It is August!
We will be traveling a lot this month.


I love Esperanza Zone... and they are all latinos,
so I sometimes get a little teary
because I can't express everything I am feeling
and everything I want to say to these Elders.
I want to be able to say things 
like I would in English....
not broken phrases in Spanglish.

But with Elder Mecham at my side...
I really can say almost anything.
He is a fantastic translator.
And they have to feel my love for them
because it OOoZes out of me.
I just can't help it.
I adore each and every one of these young men and women
in this mission.

Today for one of the spotlights in the newsletter,
I asked each of these Elders this question...

What would be your dream job?
There were some very fun and creative answers.

Elder Guerrero said that he would be a 
An Actor in a Novella - Spanish Soap Opera
that is hilarious...

What do you think?  Perfect Right.
I gave him a headshot to take with him
after the mission.
He is very funny and adorable!
I would watch him.