Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where in the World is President Turk?

He was in Esperanza with these guys 
teaching the Gospel
yesterday afternoon...


And then with these guys and gals in
Casa Grande this morning...
Again... Teaching the Gospel.



Have I done any good in the world  today?
Have I helped anyone in need?
(Elders Pesante and Palma)

Have I cheered up the sad
and made someone feel glad?


If not I have failed indeed.
 

Has anyones burdens been lighter today
because I was willing to share?


(Hermana Galleguillos and Hermana Petherbridge)



Have the sick and the weary
been helped on their way...
 When they needed my help was I there?
 

 Then wake up and do something more
than dream of your mansions above
Doing good is a pleasure...
A joy beyond measure...
A blessing of duty and love!