Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Changes...

This is Elder Fackrell, our personal secretary...
sometimes known as the Ringmaster of the Circus.
He is the king of Changes.  He works his magic and things
run very smoothly.



I love to go and watch the exchange of companions...

 There is always so much love and excitement.
 Sometimes the missionaries are nervous about change
 but they all know that it is a huge part of their mission.
So they give thumbs up and big smiles 
and move into the next chapter of their book
 When we move forward with courage
 and optimism...
 everything turns out to be great.
Below are two of our locals from Trujillo 
that are heading to Chimbote.
They will serve for a couple of weeks.
It is always sweet to see the family or mothers
dropping them off with a few tears.

 Here we go...  we will all be fine...
you can tell that I am doing some therapy on myself.

I think I can... I think I can..  I know I can!