Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh No... Not My Huacos!

I decided to ship my Huacos home with our shipment.
They called us today and said that they need 
receipts or they can't ship them out of the country.
Three years of receipts for these little guys didn't make it.
They will have to go through each one of them and 
declare that they are not originals.
 I told President Turk... do whatever it takes...
I need my Huacos!
I started to collect these when we went to the ruins
and the museums.
Then we started to make Huacos.
Many zones went and made them and I would
get the leftovers.... 
Some were specifically made for us like this one
with last years goal painted on it
Some we made with Tillman and Griffy, our grandsons.
Now I might lose them in customs.
Please a little moment of silent prayer for the Huacos.
They have so many memories for me.

Come home to Mama!