Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, June 22, 2012

I'M SO EXCITED... I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!


We are having a special Birthday Party here in Perú.
It is for my grand daughter Penny Turk.
She is turning "One" on the 7th of July
And she is coming to Trujillo to Celebrate.
This will be the first time that the President and I will be
able to see her, hold her, kiss her...
She is going to be smothered.
She also invited a few other guests to come with her.


Her brother Tillman is invited of course, and is coming.
He was here a year and a half ago.
Now he is three and we can't wait to 
make some more memories with him here in Perú.


Penny also invited her parents...
Parker and Hali.
We are thankful that they would jump in 
and make the trek to Trujillo with two little ones.
This is not easy... but it will be worth it... I promise!



And you're not going to believe this...
My nephew Myles Turk and his wife Kat are also invited and coming.
We are thrilled.  We cannot contain our excitement...
You are going to hear a lot more about this 
Glorious Event!


We missed Kat and Myles wedding so we will have a beautiful
renewal of the vows ceremony here too...  I'm kidding!
We will have a special Dinner or something though.
They will all be in Trujillo in a week.

Just hurry and get here all of you!
Zippadeedodahday
How does that translate?