Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, June 9, 2012

No Egg..xagerating!



I feel like I am swimming upstream and the current is really strong.
This is a picture of me and the President that one of our 
Missionaries took.  See I am not exaggerating
( I'm the one wearing all black)

We are speaking in Stake Conference in the morning.
We have been with Elder Waddell 
today and tonight in the Primavera Stake.

Monday and Tuesday are Changes.
That's why I am swimming.
Here we go again.

I have been a little weepy too.

Janet, buck up and get over it.
You have done it a hundred times.

We had the office Elders over for pancakes with the President
this morning too.  President went through a ton of eggs.
He put eggs in the pancakes.
Then he scrambled a bunch.
And then he made Omelets.






This is a breakfast for Champions.
And believe me the office Elders are our Champions!
And here is the photo of these champs eating 
all these eggs.

We Love Them.