Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chimbote South Zone Morning Group

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be with these missionaries.
Each one of them brings their own personalities,
stories, experiences and backgrounds 
and they enhance my life.

 Elders Jensen, Qurios, Gomez, Merida, Ramos, & Ebmeyer

There is not one of them that I don't love to death.
I want them to succeed.  I want them to feel our Heavenly Father's love.

 These ladies are so talented.  
They sing, they speak english, they study hard, they know how to teach...
I am so impressed with them.  I love them
Thanks for driving with us to Chimbote Hermana Lamas.
We loved visiting with you.

 Elder Mennis, Merkley, Martinez, Arthur, Santiago, & Saldivia

 This is one of the great Zone Leaders for Chimbote South Zone, Elder Martinez...

 and his companion and Zone Leader Elder Arthur... Thanks for your hard work and Dedication.

 Elder Gomez is training Elder Jensen... and doing fantastic.

 Elder Mennis and Merkley here are practicing with their zone.

Cute Hermana Parque and Hermana Arce love to sing.
Thanks for sharing your talents.