Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Leaving Chimbote...


As we were saying our goodbyes to the groups in Chimbote, 
I began taking pictures
of them leaving the restaurant where we were eating.

 As I started to look closer...

There seemed to be something that connected them all together

I couldn't put my finger on it until

I saw these next few photos.

Then I realized that Elder Gricius...

was in every single photo that I took

Even when I was taking just companionship photos

Wow, he is almost invisible, I can't believe I caught this.

 Can you see him here?
He is in the very back, you can hardly see him.



Below the Zone Leaders and the Assistants are reviewing with the President
the whole 4 days of conferences here.
I thought this photo was finally one without Elder Gricius
but if you look closer...   
I am kidding, he is not in this one
or the next...

Below the President is with the other Zone Leaders.
Elder Tagle and Elder Arena
Great job Elders. 

We Love the Missionaries in Chimbote.
Keep up the great work.

See You Soon
Nos vemos pronto.