Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rerun... Casa Grande

These fantastic missionaries were with us today in the offices.
They are good eggs.
I love to write things in my blog that will translate very funny.
Many of my readers only read in Spanish
So I wonder what they think of my wording.


While these gentlemen were singing a special number,
President Turk and I were whispering that they are all from
different Countries.  And they all get along so well.


These are the countries they are from...

Elder Briones - Ecuador
Elder Rivas - Chile
Elder Hargis - USA
Elder Ortellado - Paraguay
Elder Reyna - Peru
Elder Mendieta - Nicaragua

Elder Urbano on the left and Elder Weathers on the far right are the
 Zone Leaders for the Casa Grande group.



These Elders were all singing in English today.  They sounded great.


A few darts... Man I am a good photographer.  
I stopped those darts in mid air.


I am trying to get away from this little activity... 
but each group wants to try this game.


My beautiful Hermanas...


A few more photos for the moms.


Great things are happening in Casa Grande Zone.
We are proud of you.  Keep up the good work.

Love,   Me