Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Earache.... OUCH!


This is exactly how I felt today.
I have an earache that has kept me homebound.
I did finally start antibiotics today.
The sad thing is that I missed Laureles Stake Conference.
They put in a new Stake Presidency.
I was able to attend the adult session last night.
I was praying the whole time that I wouldn't have to speak
because I was on some major pain meds
and I didn't.  Yay!


Elder Uceda was here this weekend again after the groundbreaking...
to call the new Stake President.
They released President Silva (center) and called
the Bishop from Moche.


Sorry I missed it...
But I did get some flowers delivered from the conference.
Some of my missionaries delivered these along
with a sweet note from Hermana Silva.
Thank you so much.
They made me happy.
Hermana Silva you did a great job
with the choir last night too.



It is strange to be home on Sunday.
I don't like it.
I feel like a missed out on so much.

Thank goodness for medication.
I am already on the mend.