Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh There is No Way ... the Needle is Humongous!


Before I start... Did you know that the ear has the most pain
receptors out of everything on the body?

I testify that this is true!!!!
Am I a good missionary or what?
I am testifying about everything.


This morning at 5 am, President Turk and I went to the Emergency Room.
I was delirious with pain and had been up all night long.
This was about the fifth night in a row with no sleep.

You can see in the picture that I had tried every kind of pain medication.
Not one of these touched my pain.
So I would take more
and they would make me sick to my stomach.
My face was purple from throwing up.


So the hospital injected me with pain medication and a stronger antibiotic.
This ear abscess was a doozy.
It was so bad that Lucy and Alicia were trying all the home remedies.
They started with warm lime juice and then olive oil
and then they put mothers milk in my ear.

I was in so much pain that I said do it.
I have no idea where they found the lactating mother.
But thank you very much whoever you are.
It actually calmed the flairing pain on monday
so that I could have FHE with some great investigators.

Now here is the kicker...
President Turk is supposed to inject me with this needle
for another couple of days with this stronger antibiotic.

There is no way... Jose!
This is a ginormous needle.
I am going to go back to the hospital and let them do it.


Sorry President...   I can't let you do this.