Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Look Who Popped In...



             Yesterday we were busy running the Area Presidency around for the groundbreaking and other activities. Right after Chan Chan and the airport drop we came home to change clothes and head to the hospital with one of our missionaries
and look who popped in...

Our Favorites Elder Monzon, Elder Almanza and Elder McGrath
from the Chiclayo Mission.

I was so excited I cried .... are you shocked?
Remember these are my missionaries that went to the Chiclayo Mission
when we had to divide.
It was heart breaking.
But this was a huge blessing for me to see them
They drove down with President and Hermana Risso for the Temple event.

They all looked bright and happy.
They have all grown and are flying.
I am so proud of them.
They told me that all the missionaries that left with them are doing well.

We got to take them to meet up with President and Sister Risso
and say goodbye one more time.

Again I cried.

But it was worth it.
They are in great hands and they are really doing well
and I got to see it with my own eyes.


We love you all and we were thrilled to see you and meet your new
mission parents.  Pop in any time!  (with permission)