Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still Struggling...

I am having a knock out, drag out, fight with a bad ear.
So far the ear has taken each round.
I have had this pain for 
about 7 to 10 days.

The Thrill is Over.

I was going to the doctor today and 
I got an upset stomach and 
didn't make it to my 
appointment.

I have more pills on my night stand than I 
have ever taken in my 
whole life combined.
No pain pill seems to help.
Hence, the upset stomach from all the different meds.

I haven't had this kind of pain
for a very long time.
The nights are very long.

For those of you that have written to me
in the past few days...
I am sorry I am behind in my emails.
Thanks for your patience.

I am sorry no pictures of the missionaries lately.
Tomorrow I am supposed to speak to all the trainers
and new ones.  I hope that I can go.
I will take a lot of Pictures.
Just say a little prayer for me.