Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Tutor... Mabell

Do you want to know how my Spanish is coming along?
Don't ask.

I think I am going backwards.
I am understanding a lot more but speaking is a whole different ballgame.

This is my sweet tutor Mabell.
Isn't she darling?

She is so patient and kind
and puts up with my short term memory loss.
It takes repetition, repetition, repetition 
with my old brain.


I am not speaking every day like the missionaries.
They have to teach.  I speak by reading a talk
or using a translator.
But I am not going to stop learning.


Enough about me.... 
this post is really about Mabell.

I want to find her a great husband.

She served a mission in California.
She knows English.
She graduated from the University in Spanish
She teaches and tutors.
She is in the Primary Presidency in her ward.
She is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside.

And if she reads this...
I am in trouble.

But if you have a great brother, uncle, cousin, friend etc...
that is single,

Call Me!