Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The First Step...


The Assistants were busy looking back through
their Area Book
when they came across a name from 
about three years ago.
They felt prompted to go and talk to him.


When they arrived they found this young man that had been 
praying to Heavenly Father about what to do with his life.
He was excited to see missionaries again.
They taught him.
He prayed about what he was being taught.
The Lord told him to follow his heart
which was of course
to follow the Doctrine of Jesus Christ.

Be careful what you pray for...
You might just find happiness beyond belief.

No...

Be afraid of not praying to know what your
Heavenly Father
wants you to do.

He can make our lives better than anyone or anything.

 I am a child of God
and He has sent me here
Has given me an earthly home
with parents kind and dear
Lead me, Guide me
Walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do
to Live with Him someday.