Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Multi-Zone... Take Two!

I zoomed in on Elder Perez in a large group photo
and saw that he was holding this sign up...

Honor His Name!


The missionaries wear the name of Jesus Christ
on their name tags.
His name is on their chest
everyday and all day long.

A great reminder of why they are here and
 who they represent.

When Terry was a Stake President... I was able to see many
missionaries finish their missions and come
to our home to be released.
They are interviewed and then they bear testimony to family
and friends and then
They are asked to remove the name tag that 
they have worn for two years.
It is usually with many tears that they take it off.

Now that I am on this side with the missionaries
and I too wear the name tag always,
I understand much better what it must feel 
like to take this plaque off my chest.

Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes...

and I have two more years.





We had a great time today.
A lot of training from our great President... 
the new great video of Elder Jeffrey R. Holland,
Practicing, Testimonies, singing, learning to lead music,
McDonalds for Lunch and a whole lot of LOVE.



The Zones in today were Laureles, Porvenir and Viru.